Friday, July 25, 2014

Duck Shooting

Have you been inside a ditch waiting for ducks to come along?  My cold ice face lying in brown dirty mud.  Waiting for ducks to land on the ground on Saturday morning.  It was at waimarama to kill some  ducks.  I was about to fire at a parri when a goose came along and tried to bite me.
Finally I got my gun its my chance to get my first duck boom I got the duck right in the head. I had to go and get the duck.Well I got ready to fire so I took of the safety and shot.We shot the duck because we want their breasts.

So Paul  got the gun then shoot 7 ducks then we went and got the sack. To put the ducks so we put the ducks in one by one.We put the ducks into the bout.

The exciting  thing was me getting my first duck. Then next time we go I want to get 4 ducks and bet one duck.That was my best time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment