Thursday, June 12, 2014

The haunted house




                             The
Haunted
House.
I chose this title because it sounded cool and fierce. This book sounded like the last herrick secret because of the  skeletons that are under the house. Who killed the people that are under the cellar?   

The people in the books names are Isaiah, Becs, Oscar, Mark they are in the haunted house. The blood stones and the graveyard shows that the house is haunted .

I positioned my title at the corner of my page because it looks like it is popping out at you that is why I put the title there. I used black and red colours to make it look spooky.


This is for people who like spooky stuff this will be right for them because of all the blood and the graveyard and the vins going up the wall and the blade giving of the worlds.



The person who killed the people was pop he shot his wife because she was cheating on him. So he shot her and the boyfriend and buried them under the cellar. The suitable age is 8 and over for reading this book that is sortebill for them.

1 comment:

  1. I like your story
    It is a haunted house. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete