Wednesday, April 16, 2014

thankyou lettter

Parkvale school.
Howard st,
Parkvale,
Hastings.
10.4.14

Dear  Bridgit,      

Thank you for coming on camp and helping us with  preparation for dinner and pudding.  Thank you for being kind and cheerful, it put me in to a good mood.  It was great that  you cheered us on in the paddling race.  It really help because it made us win.  



My favorite thing about camp was the rock climbing, it was hard to climb because you had to get your footing right.  I only got up to halfway on the rock wall.  I only got to have three turns of the rock walls.




I really like to thank you for helping cheeters on the amazing race and the human pyramid and kayaking.  Once again thankyou for coming on room 10s camp.

Kind regards,

Ethan Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment